Monday, September 17, 2007

HillaryCare version 2.0 (beta) update from Macsmind

 
Macranger offers an update on HillaryCare version 2.0 (beta) but happens to use a photo that is somewhat disturbing, at best. Put simply, it will be forever burned into your brain. Be warned!

Before you try to click-through to the website, please read the following terms and conditions and then click the Agree button.

I am at least 21 years of age. I recognize the risks and dangers inherent in viewing certain persons in various stages of undress. I hereby release Doug Ross @ Journal, its officers and employees, from any liability related to any injury which may be suffered while viewing the aforementioned website. This includes seizures, blunt force trauma, bleeding from the eyes, or rectal cramping. I am in good health and do not suffer from a heart condition or any other ailment which could cause injury or death.

Despite these and other risks, I wish to click on the link and hereby assume the risks of doing so. I hereby hold harmless Doug Ross @ Journal and indemnify them against any and all claims, actions, suits, medical procedures, expenses, damages, liabilities, loss of bowel control, or temporary vision problems connected with or resulting from my viewing the aforementioned website.

No comments: